- Tank Gauging System
- Radioactive Instruments
- Panel / Process Meters
- Oil / Sludge Alarm
- Tank Cleaning
- Process Protection
- Valve Positioners
- Inst Valves - Manifolds
- Lithium Battery
- Signal Generator
- 4-20mA Set-Point Generator
- Large Display Field Mount Indicators
- Control Stations
- Flame and Gas Detector
Fluidwell launches the E115 Explosion-Proof Bi-directional Flow rate Indicator / Totalizer
25 April 2019
Veghel, The Netherlands, April 25, 2019 - Fluidwell introduces a new member to the E-Series family, the E115 explosion-proof bi-directional flow rate indicator / totalizer which detects the flow direction with quadrature signal inputs. Such applications can be found by loading and unloading of ships where one bi-directional flowmeter is used. Another application is the correction of back-flow due to shocks in a pipeline caused by piston pumps or valve behavior. It requires two pulse signals from the same flowmeter which are 90° or 270° degrees out of phase.
The E115 saves time, money and hassle; is designed to withstand the toughest conditions and is simple to use. Daily operations and plant operations for running work permit procedures are no longer interrupted and even (partial) plant shutdowns can be avoided as the covers do not need to be opened. Operating and setting the display functionalities is fast, safe and easy thanks to the through-glass keypad. This unequalled bi-directional flow rate indicator / totalizer delivers user-friendliness in the toughest conditions.
Above and beyond requirements
The robust stainless steel 316L E-Series housing is designed to guarantee safety. It takes the E115 bi-directional flow rate indicator / totalizer beyond the legislative requirements for hazardous areas. In the harshest conditions of punishing weather, desert and maritime climates and extreme temperature fluctuations, the durable E-Series consistently delivers accurate measurements. A solid die cast aluminum housing with the same ingress protection rating is available for cost-effective applications.
The E115 is extremely practical in use. The through-glass keypad enables you a safe and effortless operation of all functionalities without having to open the cover. The menu, display and navigation structure are designed according to the Fluidwell “know one, know them all” principle, which enhances easy and intuitive control of various Fluidwell totalizers, flow computers and other displays.
- Saves time and improves flexibility with the through-glass keypad: no need to open the front cover
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Easy installation in spacious chamber and plug & play connectors.
- Reduces costs with the easy to install 1” NPT thread for direct flow meter mounting.
- Durable high-grade stainless steel 316L Ex d enclosure withstanding extreme (maritime) conditions.
- Key information at a glance: forward/reverse flow rate, forward & reverse total and accumulated total count up and count down ref. flow direction, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer.